The employees at the Sage Neuroscience Center strive to make online experience at SageClinic.org and our services as accessible and as informative as possible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of this website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact Sage Neuroscience Center using one of the following two methods so we can address any concerns:
Every effort has been made throughout the website at SageClinic.org, to make every page accessible to users, but Sage Neuroscience Center cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages only partially adhere due to third-party vendors (including plug-ins and widgets). Therefore, Sage Neuroscience Center is unable to claim site-wide conformance. Sage Clinic adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0.
- Sage Neuroscience Center’s conformance claims will only extend to pages within the domain of sageclinic.org.
- As suggested by the Department of Justice, Sage Neuroscience Center’s has used WCAG guidelines for compliance, which were determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- For conformance, Sage Neuroscience Center uses automated testing as a baseline, on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Sage Neuroscience Center recommends viewing its website in the latest version of the web browser Chrome.