From Awareness to Healing
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) lasts 12 weeks (meeting three times a week for three hours a day). We offer a variety of morning, afternoon, and evening times. Sage’s IOP encourages clients to actively participate in their recovery in a safe and supportive environment. We use evidence-based, cutting edge, and diverse approaches including mindfulness, Matrix Model and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) interventions, and natural supports.
In addition to IOP, we offer individual therapy, medication evaluation and monitoring, relapse prevention groups, family and couples counseling, and aftercare services. We provide urine drug screens, reports for formal litigation processes, and collaborative care with other providers on your treatment team.
Quote from “TY”, IOP Graduate
Sage currently has several IOP Groups running spanning the morning, afternoon, and evening. Please contact us today for an assessment to see which group best suits your lifestyle.
The program will incorporate traditional as well as alternative approaches to recovery, healing, and empowerment. Groups will include:
- Psychoeducational teaching
- Identification and addressing triggers
- Learning grounding techniques
- Chemistry of Addiction Education
- Healthy lifestyle alternatives
- Communication skills
- Family therapy and educational family groups around aspects of addiction within a family system
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Matrix Model
- Self-esteem and self-worth
- Impulse control
- Coping skills
- Co-occurring issues
- Cycle of change
- Family roles
- Deactivation of cravings
- Safety planning/refusal skills