From Awareness to Healing for the Individual and Family
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a 12-week program for individuals and their families struggling with addiction issues. The IOP structure encourages clients to actively practice implementing the recovery skills they are learning in their lives while having a supportive environment in which they and their families can process these changes.
The IOP serves as a continuum of care following a residential treatment program or as a higher level of care for those who have struggled with their recoveries at a lower level of care. Our clinic offers a myriad of additional support services for the individual and family based on their needs. These services include individual therapies, couples counseling, family therapy, medication evaluation and monitoring, outpatient opiate and alcohol detox, and aftercare services.
Quote from “TY”, IOP Graduate
The IOP will meet on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6pm-9pm.
Every Thursday evening is a required family group.
The program will incorporate traditional as well as alternative approaches to recovery, healing, and empowerment. Groups will include:
- Psychoeducational teaching
- Interpersonal process groups
- Identification and addressing triggers
- Learning grounding techniques
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Education on the chemistry of
- Healthy lifestyle alternatives
- Communication skills
- Family therapy and educational family groups around aspects of addiction within a family system
- Groups addressing cognitive distortions
- Self-esteem and self-worth
- Impulse control
- Coping skills
- Co-occurring issues
- Cycle of change
- Family roles
- Deactivation of cravings
- Safety planning/refusal skills
- Work around codependency issues