Working in partnership with clients to help them feel more grounded and experience a better quality of life is my goal. I mindfully prescribe medications as part of a holistic approach to healing. Personal responsibility, good humor and appreciating the simple things in life are part of that dynamic.
“The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”- Marcel Proust
Schools Attended / Degrees Completed
- Masters in Science of Nursing, Primary Care Focus from the University of New Mexico
- Forensic Doctorate, Focus on Neurodevelopment and Trauma from the University of New Mexico
- Certification: Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner
- Certification: Neurosequential Model of Therapeutic
Areas of Professional Interest
Types of Patients/Clients Seen
Current Days/Hours of Availability
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
Dance, yoga, reading, long walks