Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
Sage Neuroscience Center is a multidisciplinary team of dedicated healthcare professionals restoring balance to mind and body.
Our medical providers, clinicians, and staff at Sage endeavor to recognize the needs of the community and collaborate with insurance companies to provide affordable, accessible healthcare.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Adolescent Evaluation's and Therapy
- Addictions Treatment
- Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (Adult and Adolescent)
- Group/ Individual Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Primary Care Services
- In-house Pharmacy
“Helping others is not limited to providing food, shelter, and so forth, but includes relieving and providing the basic causes of happiness.” -Dalai Lama
Latest from the Sage Blog
- Rachel Jarvis, Psychotherapist, and Infant Mental Health Specialist, at Sage Neuroscience Center, talks to Casey on KOB 4 Good Day New Mexico. For more information on Rachel Jarvis, please visit her provider page. For more information on the amazing work she does, you can read two ...
- When deciding that you need extra help other than your primary care physician dealing with your mental health disorder you may wonder if you need to see a psychologist, prescribing psychologist, psychiatrist, or even a Certified Nurse Practitioner / Certified Nurse Specialist (CNP/CNS) . All ...
- Imagine a baby crying with no response from the mother, father, or caregiver that is responsible for the infant. The baby’s cries go unanswered until the infant stops trying and begins not to make eye contact, or have much response to the world. The idea ...
- Julie Rosen talks with Casey about Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). For more information on EMDR click here
- “Can’t you just try to do something?” “It isn’t going to help just to sit there.” Too often words intended to support turn into poisonous darts. If we are paralyzed in our depression, don’t these thoughts already go through our mind. Thanks for stating ...