Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
Sage Neuroscience Center is a multidisciplinary team of dedicated healthcare professionals restoring balance to mind and body.
Our medical providers, clinicians, and staff at Sage endeavor to recognize the needs of the community and collaborate with insurance companies to provide affordable, accessible healthcare.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Adolescent Evaluation’s and Therapy
- Addictions Treatment
- Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (Adult and Adolescent)
- Group/ Individual Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Primary Care Services
- In-house Pharmacy
We are accepting new patients at this time. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please fill out our New Patient Information Form.
“Helping others is not limited to providing food, shelter, and so forth, but includes relieving and providing the basic causes of happiness.” -Dalai Lama
Latest from the Sage Blog
- We’ve all been there before, its the third day of your New Year’s resolution and heading to the gym doesn’t sound as appealing as continuing your 2nd week of binge-watching The Office. The psychology behind this is simple, something you have established as a habit ...
- Your brain is an organ that is always on and working to maintain your bodily functions no matter what the circumstance is. It never takes a sick day, calls in late to work, or makes excuses about its performance. For your brain to work at ...
- Humans have come a long way in many aspects of our medical and cultural education over the years. Behavioral health treatment initially was treated with much more barbaric and unethical tactics than those that are being performed today. We have all heard the horror stories ...
- Here at Sage Neuroscience, we believe that the first steps in achieving happiness begin with establishing patterns of behavior that aid you in successfully dealing with anxiety. The crippling abyss that anxiety can provoke in your life is generally a construct that is built in ...
- When one is going through any type of mental health healing, a group environment can be one of the most beneficial modalities to foster greater recovery. In group therapy settings, people report feelings of shared experiences that can help make them perceive their trauma in ...