Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
Sage Neuroscience Center is a multidisciplinary team of dedicated healthcare professionals restoring balance to mind and body.
Our medical providers, clinicians, and staff at Sage endeavor to recognize the needs of the community and collaborate with insurance companies to provide affordable, accessible healthcare.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Adolescent Evaluation's and Therapy
- Addictions Treatment
- Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (Adult and Adolescent)
- Group/ Individual Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Primary Care Services
- In-house Pharmacy
“Helping others is not limited to providing food, shelter, and so forth, but includes relieving and providing the basic causes of happiness.” -Dalai Lama
Latest from the Sage Blog
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a well-researched and proven effective treatment for trauma. Often utilized as a treatment option for those with PTSD in addition to talk therapy(psychotherapy) or other forms of treatment. The term EMDR comes up frequently as a possible treatment, ...
- We can all benefit from unraveling the process of being new to something a little. A reader left this comment on our post about habits and change: “The topic of habits has been on my mind a lot lately too. I am trying to form new ...
- Why should we be grateful? I am sitting in my office the day before Thanksgiving, and I want to be home baking and playing with my kids, and our new kittens. Well, I am very thankful I have this job, and my office gives me a ...
Meet the Team: Therese Mondragon & Adriana Sanchez; Substance Abuse & Addictions Intensive Out Patient CliniciansIf you missed the introduction of Sarah Stuckey, LPCC our director of our Clinical Director of Addiction Programs you’ll want to acquaint yourself here. We are pleased to share a little about the other clinicians facilitating our Adult Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Our therapists ...
- The holidays are coming! What sort of response does this evoke in you? Are you the type to dance around the house, humming and singing carols, tinsel flying, garland, lights, loving every minute of the season from pre-Thanksgiving to after ringing in the New Year? Or, ...