Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
Sage Neuroscience Center is a multidisciplinary team of dedicated healthcare professionals restoring balance to mind and body.
Our medical providers, clinicians, and staff at Sage endeavor to recognize the needs of the community and collaborate with insurance companies to provide affordable, accessible healthcare.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Adolescent Evaluation's and Therapy
- Addictions Treatment
- Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (Adult and Adolescent)
- Group/ Individual Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Primary Care Services
- In-house Pharmacy
“Helping others is not limited to providing food, shelter, and so forth, but includes relieving and providing the basic causes of happiness.” -Dalai Lama
Latest from the Sage Blog
- Sage Neuroscience Center will be bringing a very exciting 6 CEU educational and professional opportunity with a presentation by Dr. Ursula Whiteside, a licensed clinical psychologist, CEO of NowMattersNow.org and Clinical Faculty at the University of Washington, on Saturday, June 10, 2017.
- Suicide has touched many of us…whether it is a personal struggle or someone we have known and lost. This upcoming Albuquerque Event will help NAMI increase awareness and education about suicide here in New Mexico. Artist Brandon Lynn Crotty passed away June 27, 2006. He was ...
- Rachel Jarvis, Psychotherapist, and Infant Mental Health Specialist, at Sage Neuroscience Center, talks to Casey on KOB 4 Good Day New Mexico. For more information on Rachel Jarvis, please visit her provider page. For more information on the amazing work she does, you can read two ...
- When deciding that you need extra help other than your primary care physician dealing with your mental health disorder you may wonder if you need to see a psychologist, prescribing psychologist, psychiatrist, or even a Certified Nurse Practitioner / Certified Nurse Specialist (CNP/CNS) . All ...
- Every year this time we are called to “spring” ahead one hour for Daylight Savings. Many of us, I included, it is more of a stumble, or an all out faceplant because it completely throws off our sleep cycle. We can blame Benjamin Franklin in the 1780’s ...