Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
Sage Neuroscience Center is a multidisciplinary team of dedicated healthcare professionals restoring balance to mind and body.
Our medical providers, clinicians, and staff at Sage endeavor to recognize the needs of the community and collaborate with insurance companies to provide affordable, accessible healthcare.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Adolescent Evaluation's and Therapy
- Addictions Treatment
- Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (Adult and Adolescent)
- Group/ Individual Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Primary Care Services
- In-house Pharmacy
“Helping others is not limited to providing food, shelter, and so forth, but includes relieving and providing the basic causes of happiness.” -Dalai Lama
Latest from the Sage Blog
- Play therapy capitalizes on the natural way that children express their emotions and feelings, through play. A play therapist validates this experience for the child thereby increasing their sense of control and understanding of trying life situations. There are significant differences between how a child ...
- If you make one New Year’s Resolution this year, let it be for more meaningful connections. Is the yearly resolution to lose 20 pounds already looking bleak and you’re just ten days in? That was my story for a long time too. So, for the past ...
- I have been in therapy for little bursts of time over the past ten years. Each stint involved a death, the demise of a significant relationship or a major life change. Until this year. For the past year I have been in therapy weekly, because ...
- Thursday, December 8th the office buzzed with excitement and some nerves. Good Day New Mexico filmed two segments featuring Sage Neuroscience Center. We are excited. Tune into KOB-TV Channel 4, Good Day New Mexico on January 3rd and the 17th, and watch Dr. Sutter explain Transcranial Magnetic ...
- Congress passed the 21st Century Care Act passed in December making changes to American mental health care. The response is mixed with some saying it is just a band-aid, and others are applauding the changes. All agree that the reform will help and address certain ...