Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
Sage Neuroscience Center is a multidisciplinary team of dedicated healthcare professionals restoring balance to mind and body.
Our medical providers, clinicians, and staff at Sage endeavor to recognize the needs of the community and collaborate with insurance companies to provide affordable, accessible healthcare.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Adolescent Evaluation’s and Therapy
- Addictions Treatment
- Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (Adult and Adolescent)
- Group/ Individual Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Primary Care Services
- In-house Pharmacy
We are accepting new patients at this time. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please fill out our New Patient Information Form.
“Helping others is not limited to providing food, shelter, and so forth, but includes relieving and providing the basic causes of happiness.” -Dalai Lama
Latest from the Sage Blog
- Aromatherapy has been around for the last 6,000 years but has seen its rise in popularity around 2015 for the United States. Essential oils may relieve anxiety, boost memory, support circulatory systems, and a gamut of other functions. In today’s market, there are over 90 ...
- IOP stands for “Intensive Outpatient Treatment”. During the duration of an IOP program, individuals attend group therapies and individual counseling above and beyond the traditional cadence of classic once a week therapy. The primary focus of this service is to encourage people to actively practice ...
- The first 12 step program was created by the founders of “Alcoholics Anonymous,” AA for short. It was incepted in 1935 by Bill Wilson, a New York stockbroker, and Dr. Bob Smith, an Akron surgeon. They started as hopeless alcoholics in a mostly nonalcoholic fellowship ...
- 2019 is finally here and we would like to share some habits we think would help you to triumphantly get through this year. It is time to get to be where you always dreamed you could be but have maybe strayed from the path. In ...
- When you plan a road trip, do you just get in the car and start driving? No, of course not! You determine a place you want to go, the route to get there, and necessary supplies you’ll need to get there. This is the same ...