Happy Independence Day!
It’s finally here folks. Our governor, Michell Lujan Grisham, AKA, Lil Grish has declared that as of July 1st, all COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted. Freedom! And just on time for the 4th of July. The folks here at Sage wish you a splendid Independence Day weekend. Stay safe!
To all of those who took the time to fill out our patient satisfaction survey that was sent out last month, thank you. We sincerely appreciate it.
Things to be aware of:
- Sage will be closed July 5th in recognition of the 4th of July.
- The majority of IOP groups will be returning to in-person sessions. (Ask your group facilitator for more information)
- Clients can now start asking for in-person appointments. Patients are NOT required to return to our office. If you prefer for your appointments to be online, just let your provider know.
- Keep your eye out for new programs coming soon…
What’s New at Sage?
Sage providers have returned to the office. You can now request in-person appointments. Again, if you would like your appointments to remain online, please inform your provider.
- Ketamine Patient Interview: Dr. Birkmayer’s patient, Nick, talks about how ketamine treatment changed his life. (I really like this one!)
- Ketamine Patient Interview Dr. Birkmayer’s patient, Suzie, talks about how ketamine treatment changed her life.
- Wellness Wednesday: Nicole explains what one could expect during their first therapy session.
Sage Primary Care is doing COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Covid antibody testing is typically covered by insurance if a patient has symptoms. Please check with your insurance provider.
- Our cash price is $125. If you’re not an established patient we cannot bill insurance. Non-patients pay cash.
- There is an age limit on testing.
- Swabs are done in the nose. They’re not the same as PCR swabs, which are advanced to the back of the throat.
- Results should be available within 15 minutes to half an hour.
It’s important to note that these tests are not as reliable in asymptomatic individuals.
We currently have the following job postings on Indeed.com.
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Adolescent Behavioral Health IOP Facilitator
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Assistant
- Front Office Associate
- Adult Behavioral Health IOP Facilitator
Please share with qualified applicants who might be interested, and encourage them to apply. Tell your friends, your cousins, yo momma- anyone who needs a job.
Ketamine injections is most known for treating TRD (Treatment-Resistant Depression). Like TMS, Ketamine treatment is an alternative to pharmaceutical medications. Other than severe Depression, Ketamine is good for treating Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, PTSD, suicidal feelings, substance abuse, and other conditions. To learn more about this treatment, click here.
Quotes of the Month
From the Sage Health and Wellness Blog
How Mental Health Stigma Impacts Men
How Art Can Help Relieve Stress
Why the Right Language Helps Fight the Stigma Around Substance Use Disorder
If you are interested in learning more about our services or becoming a patient, please contact us today.