Do you want to quit drinking?
Did you know that alcohol withdrawal is dangerous and can include:
- Hallucinations and Delusions
- Cardiac Arrest
If you are ready to quit drinking, our medically-assisted alcohol detox will help ensure you are safe and comfortable.
What is medically assisted alcohol detox?
With the consistent and regular use of alcohol, the body becomes dependent. Early withdrawals include headaches, sweating, anxiety, irritability, sensitivity to light and sound, nausea and can progress to tremors, seizures, and hallucinations.
The first step to recovery is a treatment plan tailored to your medical needs to reduce the risk of severe withdrawals. Medical providers will assess the risk of withdrawals based on past history, use, and current health. Medications will be recommended to ensure comfort and safety through the detox process. Patients are observed daily on an outpatient basis to assess for current needs.
How to Get Help Detoxing from Alcohol
The first step to treatment is an evaluation. One of our medical providers will perform a thorough and private medical evaluation and work with you to create a successful treatment plan. This may include any of the following:
- Medically supervised alcohol detox
- Professional Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Community Support Services
- Ongoing medical care for extended withdrawal symptoms
We can help you detox from alcohol in a safe, successful manner.
Do you need an Alcohol Detox?
Only you can make the decision for when you are ready. Take a moment and review these questions.
- Have you thought to yourself you need to cut back on drinking?
- Have people close to you ever annoyed or encouraged you to cut back on drinking?
- Have you ever felt guilty over drinking behavior you have had recently?
- Have you found yourself drinking in the morning to get going or alleviate hang-over symptoms?
If you answered yes to any of these, there is a strong risk of having a problem with drinking. If you are ready to address this issue, one of our addiction specialists are here to help you begin your path to recovery. Remember, medically assisted alcohol detox is covered by most major health insurance plans. All conversations are confidential. Contact us today to find out how we can help.