Sage Addresses Addiction Crisis in New Mexico with Expansion of Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment Services.
Sage was awarded the SOR Grant, A NM Behavioral Health Services Division (BHSD) funded opioid harm-reduction, prevention, treatment, and recovery program.
Rural New Mexicans are at a disadvantage with unequal access to care and treatment for alcohol and drug-related problems.
Sage Neuroscience Center want to help increase that access by making available (in-person or remotely via telehealth) the following services to rural New Mexico:
- MAT (Medically-Assisted Treatment)
- Outpatient Detox Services for Substances
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Psychological Therapy Assessment
- Individual Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Group Therap
- Dedicated Staff for Patient Advocacy and Coordination of Care with Treatment Providoers
- Patient advocates to facilitate transportation and lodging if necessary
Call to learn more:
1 (505) 560-8048
What’s New at Sage?
Joshua Everett, LCSW
Joshua is a therapist who specializes in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Early Childhood Mental Health.
Sage Primary Care is doing COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Covid antibody testing is typically covered by insurance if a patient has symptoms. Please check with your insurance provider.
- Our cash price is $125. If you’re not an established patient we cannot bill insurance. Non-patients pay cash.
- There is an age limit on testing.
- Swabs are done in the nose. They’re not the same as PCR swabs, which are advanced to the back of the throat.
- Results should be available within 15 minutes to half an hour.
It’s important to note that these tests are not as reliable in asymptomatic individuals.
We currently have the following job postings on Indeed.com.
- LPN – Detox
- Community Outreach & Marketing
- Registered Dietician (PT)
- Medical Assistant
- Front Desk Associate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Adult Behavioral Health IOP Facilitator
- Adolescent Behavioral Health IOP Facilitator
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Addictions Medicine Physician
- Primary Care Physician
We’re growing! Spread the word – Sage is THE place to be! Please share with qualified applicants who might be interested, and encourage them to apply. Tell your friends, your cousins, yo momma- anyone who needs a job.
Quote of the Month
From the Sage Health and Wellness Blog
The Healing Benefits of Art Therapy
If you are interested in learning more about our services or becoming a patient, please contact us today.
Chief Experience Officer
Lesley McKinney, LPCC, is the Chief Experience Officer at Sage Neuroscience Center, and an individual therapist. Lesley has been foundationally trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and loves working with individuals who have struggled to find success in therapy. In her non-work time, she enjoys being with her two kids, husband, friends, and family. She is completing a Masters in Healthcare Administration to continue to work on improving access to mental health care in her home state of New Mexico.